We’re sorry, service will be closed tonight
Posted on May 4, 2017
« View all news
We’re having some technical difficulties and unfortunately our service will be unavailable tonight while we get everything back up and running. Even after 23 years, our tech can still fail us!
If you need support, we’ve still got you covered:
- Take a look at our Referral Database for ways to connect with organizations, supports, and programs near you:
- Check out our Links and Resources section and browse through our little online library.
If you need someone to talk to, here are some places you can get in touch with:
- KidsHelpPhone: 1 – 800 – 668 – 6868
- Trans Lifeline: (877) 330 – 6366
- Toronto Rape Crisis Centre/Multicultural Women Against Rape (416) – 597 – 8808
- Toronto Distress Centre (416) – 408 – 4357
Thanks for understanding, we’ll be back up and running tomorrow!