'Cause sometimes you just need someone to talk to.
The Lesbian Gay Bi Trans Youth Line is a toll-free service provided by youth for youth. We're here to offer support, information and referrals specific to your concerns. We are here because we want to be there for you – to be part of your community. We may not have lived your experiences exactly, but we can probably relate. We too, are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, two-spirit or queer.
No question is too silly, no problem too serious. We may not have all the answers, but we're here to listen and we'll do our best to help you find the resources you need. We are sex positive and non-judgemental. We're here to help youth who are 26 and under who live anywhere in Ontario.
Learn more about how we provide services.
- Want to volunteer for the LGBT Youth Line? Perfect timing as we're currently looking for new Service Volunteers to provide peer-to-peer support to LGBT youth across Ontario. Fore more information, check out our volunteer page. Deadline to apply is September 30th.
- The LGBT Youth Line is searching for new folks to join our Board of Directors! For more details and to learn how to apply please click here. Deadline to apply is September 15th.
- We are searching for a Service Training Co-Facilitator to assist with the upcoming round of new service volunteer training. For more information and to apply please click here. Deadline to apply is September 12th.
- THE LGBT YOUTH LINE CELEBRATES 20 YEARS: Check out our official press release here and watch out for a variety of activities and events to celebrate this important milestone in our history!
- We've updated our chat service! We have phased out MSN Messenger. During service hours (Sunday-Friday 4:00-9:30) all you need to do to chat with us is click the chat icon on this page. It's the same sex-positive, anonymous, non-judgemental peer support as before - now more accessible! You don't need to add us to your message book, you don't need a special program, and you don't need to reveal your MSN name: just click and chat.
- We have a new Resources page. Join the fight against homophobia and transphobia with these new posters, postcards, guide and more!
View Our Simcoe Report Here