Apply to be on our Board of Directors!
Posted on June 3, 2021
« View all news
LGBT YouthLine is looking for 2SLGBTQ+ folks to join the YouthLine Board of Directors!
Why apply to the YouthLine Board?
- Come be a part of the largest 2SLGBTQ+ youth organization in the province!
- Apply your skills, knowledge, and expertise (or develop new ones!) in board governance, finance, policy, fundraising, and more;
- Make an impact and help to shape the future strategy of YouthLine to support and continue its future growth;
- Access events and volunteer socials as part of the YouthLine community;
- Receive YouthLine merch, care packages, and more!
- Identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, intersex, Two Spirit, non-binary, queer, asexual, questioning, or another identity that falls within the queer and/or trans umbrellas;
- Reside within Ontario, Canada;
- Commit to volunteering approximately 10-15 hours a month (inclusive of board meeting and committee meeting time)
YouthLine has an anti-oppressive and anti-racist mandate, and strives to recruit volunteers with a wide variety of lived experiences. We highly encourage applications from those who identify as:
- Black, Indigenous, mixed race, people of colour, and/or non-white;
- Trans – especially trans women and transfeminine folks;
- Working class or poor;
- Part of Ontario’s Northern or rural communities
Training and Application Details:
- Applications: due July 17th, 2021 (click here to apply)
- Interviews: early August 2021
- Decisions: end of August to beginning of September 2021
- Start Date: end of September 2021
Please click here to view the full posting.
Still have questions? Please contact us at email@example.com